Course and registration information:
Get the driving license in a fast and efficient way now with the best driving institute in Sharjah.
For the procedures and the costs of obtaining heavy vehicle driving license in the Emirate of Sharjah, please follow below:
Register through Sharjah driving institute branches or login the website www.sdi.ae and submit the required documents and pay either the minimum or full fees.
All students who wish to obtain a heavy truck driving license in the Emirate of Sharjah will be required to register within the category of 20 training courses that will qualify the trainee for the exam when he reaches the required level.
Drivers with prior experience and who have heavy truck driving licenses from their countries are considered in the number of training sessions required.
|Practical Training||20 classes 3.000|
- Open the traffic file in vehicles & Drivers licensing.
- Emirates ID card.
- Three personal passport size photos.
Theory classes (all categories):
- lectures are theoretical classes through which trainees are introduced to the important parts of the vehicle, how to be prepared for driving outside and inside the vehicle, the main international traffic signals, how to use the tracks, the preventive leadership basics and the factors causing accidents using modern teaching methodologies which prepares the trainee for the practical training after passing his theoretical examination.
- Theoretical lectures are given in separate halls at different times that suits all men or women in three different languages: Arabic, English and Urdu.
Five theoretical lectures are held in one day and the trainee can choose to attend these lessons in two periods:
- Morning: 8am to 1pm.
- Evening: from 2 pm to 7 pm.
After the trainee completes the theoretical lectures, he will undergo a theoretical examination using the computer system, where he can choose between three languages (Arabic, English or Urdu).
And for those trainees who are illiterate, they can attend the exams by listening to the questions through a system which reads the questions in three languages as well.
The main points of the theoretical examination:
- 25 questions in total.
- The minimum correct answers required for success are 18 questions.
- The duration of the test is 20 minutes.
- Free examination fee for the first time, and in case of failure, the trainee will have to pay exam repetition fee (AED 50).
- Traffic signals.
- Use of paths and intersections.
- Accident factors and how to avoid it.
- General questions about laws and traffic safety.
- clips that show the correct and incorrect behaviors.
The training includes two stages. The first stage is the training of the arena in the field of the institute where the trainee has the basic traffic operations from using the heavy vehicle, turning back, turning to the right and to the left.
The trainee is then subject to initial examination (the arena). In case of success, the second stage is the training within the city in preparation for the final examination within a specific and safe training program, the use of the vehicle, access a subway to a public road, use of spare parts and reverse gear, Another, entry and exit of roundabouts., standing within specific positions, leaving a safety distance from the front and sides.
Training class duration: 30 minutes.
This is the first practical examination of the student, which takes place in the internal arena of the Institute. The examination focuses on
(Back in a specific position and the trainee must succeed in this examination to move on to the next step is training within the city.
inspection fee is AED 300.
Final Evaluation /examination
Testing driving on the road is the last stage which qualify the trainee to get UAE license.
main points considered during the evaluation:
• Vehicle use.
• Entry and exit positions.
• the Concentration during driving.
• Proper reaction with road.
• right and left rotation.
• the transition from one path to another.
• passing vehicles and returning to previous track.
• the Entry and the exit of roundabouts.
• Leaving a safety distance from the front and sides.
• Access a subway to a public road.
• Safe driving.
The Prerequisites for the final road examination:
• Pay all fees and dues.
• Pass all previous training and examinations
• The traffic file should be valid.
• Presenting the original UAE ID before the start of the examination.
examination fee is: AED 300.