Who can attend this course?
Drivers who works in tourism, their residence is issued from Sharjah emirate and have letter from their company to open a file and after they pass the training and the examination, license is issued.
- Training is provided on a modern and equipped 4WD vehicle.
- Course is provided by expert and high qualified instructors
- Training starts with a theoretical lecture about the driving in the desert and required equipment.
- Going to desert along with the trainer to start the practical training.
- Set an appointment for safari driving examination After finishing the training
Desert Driving License Costs:
- Swing Technique.
- 4x4 Automotive Mechanics Basics.
- Identify Desert terrain.
- Safety Technique.
Required Documents to attend this course:
- NOC letter from the tourism company.
- Driving License.
- Emirates ID.
- Passport and visa copy.
- 3 personal pictures.
- Good conduct certificate.
- Sight test.
- Trainee Hight should not be less than 140 cm.
- Course doesn’t suit pregnant women and whoever suffer from back or neck pain.
- Clothes: should be proper for driving.